Spanish Inheritance experts of law firm, Arcos & Lamers Asociados, have the pleasure to mention 8 documents that should be obtained in order to be able to grant and sign the Spanish acceptance of Inheritance Title Deed.
1. Original Death Certificate with Apostille of Hague Convention.
2. Original Spanish Will. If not available, original Will in his country with Apostille of the Hague Convention, or alternatively certification signed by Notary, court or the applicable Public authority with Apostille.
3. Passport of all the heirs.
4. NIE numbers certifications (Spanish fiscal identification number) for all the heirs.
5. Passport and NIE number of the Deceased
6. Copy of Purchase Sale Title Deed granted for the acquisition of the property.
7. Copy of last paid rates receipt (IBI).
8. Statement of Spanish bank account showing balance at the time of the decease.
For additional information on Spanish inheritance procedures and the corresponding Inheritance tax in Spain you may see the blog of our main web site
Do not hesitate to contact the lawyers, accountants and tax advisers of our firm Arcos & Lamers Asociados for any inquiry you may have with regarding the inheritance procedure in Spain, Spanish Inheritance tax and/or any other Spanish legal and tax issues.